Note : Paper should be sent to:
Fees (in INR)
UG, PG & Ph.D.
& Industry Delegates
Free Video Conferencing
Video Conferencing facility is available for the participants from outside Mumbai.
HD Video Conferencing
- Share Your Screen / Files
- Present and collaborate right
- from any devices. LAPTOP/MOBILE/IPAD
- White Board
- Easily add annotations and share your ideas.
PRATAP CO-OP BANK , KANDIVALI (EAST) BRANCH
A/C NO : 002010000412729
A/C HOLDER NAME: ICAMCE
IFSC CODE: MDCB0680346
MICR CODE: 400068346
A/C OF BRANCH : KANDIVALI EAST BRANCH
Groups of selected Papers: Papers are classified in following three categories. 1. Full Length papers
2. Short length Papers
3. Poster Papers
Full length papers will be published in Journals and
All the selected papers will be published in the Conference proceedings.
Following are the categories for registration 1. Author /Co-Author
Atleast one should be a presenting author.
Extra fee for additional attendee.
2. Author through video conferencing.
1. Participants are requested to fill the registration
forms. Duly signed by heads of institutes/signing
2. Make Demand Draft of the amount as applicable as
given on website.
3. Send it by Hand/Courier/Post to the Thakur
Engineering College address mentions on the website
under contact details.
4. DD/NEFT/Online Transfer Details. (NEFT/SWIFT
Details will be given later)DD Should be drawn in
Favor of “ICDMT, payable at Mumbai.
5. Video conferencing IDs will be provided for the
6. Registration fee includes breakfast, lunch, conference
kit, Soft copy of the proceedings and certificate of
participation and presentation.
7. Send DD and Filled Registration Form by
Hand/Courier/Post to the Thakur Engineering College
address mentions on the below address :
Dr. B. K. Mishra.
Thakur College of Engineering & Technology,
Shyamnarayan Thakur Marg ,
Kandivali (E), Mumbai -400101 ,
Phone: +91-22-67308000 Fax:+91-22-28461890
Write : ” IC-AMCE 2019 Registration ” on the Envelope.